We provide you with financial advice limited to the following:
- Setting up or closing Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Making contributions to superannuation or paying benefits from superannuation
- We can advise you to contribute to superannuation and to receive benefits from superannuation; however we cannot advise you on specific superannuation products or advise you to switch or replace a superannuation product.
- Set-up and administration - we can arrange for the establishment, on-going maintenance and administration of your superfund, including annual meetings and superfund correspondence.
- Tax return preparation and accounting - we can prepare the income tax return and annual financial statements for the superfund including annual member statements, financial analysis of the fund's investments and performance.
- Tax issues on retirement planning - this includes advice on: Tax implications of the various pensions available on or near retirement and lump sum payments available at retirement.
- Tax consequences of different investments and investment scenarios, including what-if calculations on a proposed purchase, sale, takeover or other investment transaction.
- Audit - we can engage with an external auditor to arrange the annual financial and compliance audit of the superfund.
- Other services - we can take care of all other taxation, accounting and administration services that arise, including the preparation of the quarterly IAS/BAS statements, eligible termination payments, pension establishment and maintenance of investment capital gains tax records.